TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are subject to your acceptance of a quote, including the total cost payable.
- The Wedding Day booking minimums are $510.00 (Bride + 4 services) on Friday's and Saturday's and $420.00 (Bride + 3 services) on Sunday’s from May 1st to October 31st.
- The cost of the Bridal Preview/s does not count towards the wedding day booking minimum.
- The total cost includes all packages on this website, individual services, travel costs, parking (if applicable), extra artist fees, early morning fees (before 7:00 AM EST), and other services agreed upon in writing.
- Bookings are made on a first come, first served basis. A wedding/event date is not secured, until a retainer is received in cleared funds and accompanied by a signed contract.
- The number ($ amount) of wedding day services booked are final. All wedding day services listed on the contract must be redeemed on wedding/event date and completed at the same location.
- If time permits, additional services may be added to a booking, but only after original services are complete. The addition of services is always subject to the approval of the artist on-site.
- All retainers are non-refundable if purchaser cancels the wedding/event date or booking.
- If purchaser moves the wedding/event date, all effort will be made to accommodate this new date. If the changed wedding date cannot be accommodated, the retainer will not be refunded.
- The total cost payable does not include gratuities.
- Acceptance of a quote signifies the acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- All weddings/events require a non-refundable retainer to secure the booking date and time-slot.
- If providing your retainer first, the signed agreement must follow within 3 days to secure your date.
- The remaining balance must be paid 1 week before the wedding/event date.
- Preferred methods of payment are: cash, cheque or e-mail money transfer.
- Prices are displayed in Canadian dollars.
If, for any reason you cancel a booking:
- All retainers are non-refundable if you cancel your booking after cleared funds are received.
- If booking is cancelled 120 days or less prior to wedding/event date, the purchaser is responsible for the remaining balance owed on the signed contract.
- In the event the artist experiences a major catastrophe, personal injury, or other unforeseen circumstance, Grace Shaw (Myers) will seek out another artist to complete the services agreed upon. In the case where no replacement artist can be found, the full amount of your retainer will be refunded. No guarantee is offered or implied as to the availability of a replacement artist.
Grace Shaw (Myers) reserves the right to change any price or package at any time. However, the prices for services indicated on your signed agreement will be honoured. Services added on a later date will be charged at current rates listed.