TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are subject to your acceptance of a quote, including the total cost payable.
- There is a Wedding Day booking minimum of $480 (Bride + 4 services) on Friday's and Saturday's and $390 (Bride + 3 services) on Sundays during peak bridal season (May to October).
- The total cost includes all packages on this website, individual services, travel costs, parking (if applicable), extra artist fees, early morning fees (before 7:00 AM EST), and other services agreed upon in writing.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis. A wedding/event date is not secured, until a retainer is received in cleared funds and accompanied by a signed agreement.
- The number of services ($ amount) booked are final. Once the services are confirmed they must be redeemed on the date of the wedding/event.
- If time permits, additional services may be added to a booking. However, original services booked must be completed first.
- Amendments to the contract are always subject to the approval of Gracie Myers.
- All retainers are non-refundable. If a wedding/event is cancelled, you willingly forfeit the entire retainer amount.
- If a wedding/event date is moved, all effort will be made to accommodate this new date, however, no guarantees can be made. If the changed wedding date cannot be accommodated, the retainer will not be returned.
- The total cost payable does not include gratuities.
- Acceptance of a quote signifies the acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- All wedding/event services require a non-refundable retainer to secure the booking.
- If providing your retainer first, your signed agreement must follow within 72 hours to secure your date.
- The remaining balance must be paid on the wedding/event date, at the agreed upon service location.
- Preferred methods of payment are: cash, cheque or e-mail money transfer.
- SQUARE is accepted but will incur a 3% fee on top of the total cost of all services.
- Prices are displayed in Canadian dollars.
If, for any reason you cancel a booking:
- All retainers are non-refundable if you cancel your booking after cleared funds are received.
- If booking is cancelled 90 days or less prior to wedding/event date, the client is responsible for the remaining balance owed on the signed agreement.
- In the event the artist experiences a major catastrophe, personal injury, or other unforeseen circumstance, Gracie Myers will seek an equally qualified artist to complete the services agreed upon. This new artist will complete all services according to the booking agreement. No guarantee is offered or implied as to the availability of a replacement artist. In the case where no replacement artist can be found, the full amount of your retainer will be refunded.
Grace reserves the right to change any price or package at any time. However, if a booking and price has been confirmed, the booking will be honoured at the price indicated on your signed agreement.
The client agrees to hold harmless Gracie Myers, her artists and any on-site assistant(s) from any liability from allergic reactions, injuries, losses, damages, costs, claims and actions that may occur to bride, bridal party and anyone else receiving beauty services.